Rock and Romance, March 2023

sparty1

We are addicted to these cruises we always book while on board since we don’t want to give up our royal suite. Only negative was there wasn’t the normal meet and greet where you could get autographs and pictures with the artist due to Covid, we did get pictures of some with us and was able to talk to some . We have attended all of the rock and romance except for first one . 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Thanks , George!

We were able to get a cabin on this cruise and we're going B2B with Flower Power! So excited.

Hope they add a couple more artists that can be headliners for both.

• Like 1

Very cool , I would love to do back to back with those cruises, we saw several ex rock and romance artist in a concert recently had front row seats to Todd Rundgren, Christofer Cross and Joey Molland and Jason Scheff , because of our vip seats we got a picture with them and a signed poster. Will have to get together for a drink. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/7/2022 at 11:56 AM, George C said:

Very cool , I would love to do back to back with those cruises, we saw several ex rock and romance artist in a concert recently had front row seats to Todd Rundgren, Christofer Cross and Joey Molland and Jason Scheff , because of our vip seats we got a picture with them and a signed poster. Will have to get together for a drink. 

Hi George,

Im so sorry for the long delay! I didnt desert and wasn't ignoring you! I've had many unexpected interruptions (most not the positive kind) and have not been able to come back here. I am still working on some, so I may take awhile to respond. I do appreciate you keeping up on this board and thread. 

We are definitely looking forward to both cruises, and I see additional artists being added! It must be fun to be in the VIP seats with the added perks:) Yes, it would be great to get together for a bit too. Thank you.

Is the ship more conducive to the music venue with the refurb? I was on it before, so just wondering?

Thanks much,

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sparty1 said:

Hi George,

Im so sorry for the long delay! I didnt desert and wasn't ignoring you! I've had many unexpected interruptions (most not the positive kind) and have not been able to come back here. I am still working on some, so I may take awhile to respond. I do appreciate you keeping up on this board and thread. 

We are definitely looking forward to both cruises, and I see additional artists being added! It must be fun to be in the VIP seats with the added perks:) Yes, it would be great to get together for a bit too. Thank you.

Is the ship more conducive to the music venue with the refurb? I was on it before, so just wondering?

Thanks much,

The refurb didn’t effect the areas that the music is, we don’t get vip seats on the ship, but do run into some of the artist is suite lounge and restaurant. The new outdoor retreat area is a joke , we did have one lunch there. The bad thing is suite lounge used to have a baby grand piano which artist would sometimes play was removed. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanx for updating info.

I see the added artists, and I'm so glad!

Sorry to hear the refurb wasn't a success in the retreat area. I really liked Michaels the one time we had access, but it sounds like its not the same since refurb?

I'm sure we will still love the cruise, 'cuz how can one not when theres music all over to keep us in our "happy place"😊

• Like 1

On 9/19/2022 at 7:38 AM, sparty1 said:

Thanx for updating info.

I see the added artists, and I'm so glad!

Sorry to hear the refurb wasn't a success in the retreat area. I really liked Michaels the one time we had access, but it sounds like its not the same since refurb?

I'm sure we will still love the cruise, 'cuz how can one not when theres music all over to keep us in our "happy place"😊

My only complaint was when it was Michaels it had a baby grand piano now that has been removed other than that it’s about the same . Piano was nice since sometimes musical guests would just play. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...