Anyone sailed the Mexican Riviera on the Panorama lately?

AandBmom

We're getting ready to pack for our cruise departing March 12.  I know weather can be all over the place, and I will of course check the forecast closer to.  But, in general, what were the extremes in temperatures?

Were evenings in ports or at sea chilly?  Were days scorching hot?  Did you need sweaters much?  Was the AC cranked, thus requiring sweaters?

We just got off the Panorama yesterday.  We had perfect weather for each port.  In the daytime, it was sunny and ranged from the mid 70's to low 80's with no humidity.  It was not scorching hot but definitely warm enough to swim and made for a very nice beach or shopping day.  Nights were very windy and cool so it's sweater or light jacket weather.  The 3 Sea-days were cooler but warm enough to lay out in the afternoon, but the sea nights were very chilly.  Bring more warm weather clothes than cold weather. I hope this helps. 

Just got back and I agree with what everyone has said.  The days in port are really nice and in the high 70's.  Evenings are cool and the first and last day are windy and chilly.  I wore shorts on port days (during the day)  and pants at night and on sea days.