Cheers package promo codes

30 minutes ago, Sensualamber81 said:

Does anyone have any promo codes for the cheers package? 

Hi 

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

As far as a promo code, sorry it doesn't work that way. The offers and promo codes are specific to individual customers. So, for example, I get an offer/promo code, you can't use it. If I book a cabin with you in it, I have to be on the cruise in the cabin with you. I can't book with a promo code that I have for a second cabin that I am not in. Also, from my experience, most promo codes that an individual gets are only good for a certain number of cruises.

The way to get an offer from any cruise line, is to cruise with them once. Everybody doesn't get the same offers. You can see on this site some discussion on that topic. You can use the search function at the top of the pages to help.

44 minutes ago, Nic6318 said:

Hi 

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

As far as a promo code, sorry it doesn't work that way. The offers and promo codes are specific to individual customers. So, for example, I get an offer/promo code, you can't use it. If I book a cabin with you in it, I have to be on the cruise in the cabin with you. I can't book with a promo code that I have for a second cabin that I am not in. Also, from my experience, most promo codes that an individual gets are only good for a certain number of cruises.

The way to get an offer from any cruise line, is to cruise with them once. Everybody doesn't get the same offers. You can see on this site some discussion on that topic. You can use the search function at the top of the pages to help.

I think they are referring to when you check out there is a spot that says "have a promo code".  

1 hour ago, Sensualamber81 said:

Does anyone have any promo codes for the cheers package? 

You can save 10% by purchasing Cheers pre-cruise.

1 minute ago, Bananas27 said:

Is the package ever discounted more than 10% prior to the cruise?  I have been waiting on an email that will perhaps offer a bigger discount. 

Not to my knowledge. They were doing a lot of promotion with the RU1, RU2, and RU3 fare code offers to get more bookings amid all the Covid cancellations. Wife had RU2 for $15/day on 12/26 Horizon/Sunshine.

Thanks for all your input!  1kaper was spot on. That is exactly what I’m referring to. I called and carnival stated that they’ve slowed down with the promo codes.  I went ahead and purchased.  I guess the 10% is all I get this time around.