Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

Day 3

The UDP for this cruise was sold out.  The max is 800.  It is very very busy as I was told.  So if you don’t see UDP on the planner it is sold out and you better make your reservation ASAP once you are onboard!

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 3

The UDP for this cruise was sold out.  The max is 800.  It is very very busy as I was told.  So if you don’t see UDP on the planner it is sold out and you better make your reservation ASAP once you are onboard!

Is the Max still only 800 when the ships can hold 7000 passengers. If that is the case plan on Royal raising the UDP price greatly. It's going to get mighty expensive in the future then.

Guess we are all going to learn what supply and demand looks like.

Edited by Jimbo
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Is the Max still only 800 when the ships can hold 7000 passengers. If that is the case plan on Royal raising the UDP price greatly. It's going to get mighty expensive in the future then.

Guess we are all going to learn what supply and demand looks like.

They are not even trying to sell you any specialty dinning at MDR which was nice!

Awesome review! Quick questions: do you have to reserve the Peloton bikes ahead of time or can you use them whenever they're available? Also, is there any type of lockerroom attached to the gym with a sauna and/or steam room? 

2 minutes ago, natefish95 said:

Awesome review! Quick questions: do you have to reserve the Peloton bikes ahead of time or can you use them whenever they're available? Also, is there any type of lockerroom attached to the gym with a sauna and/or steam room? 

You will have to speak with the fitness staff to make arrangements.  If you are interested books ASAP.   There is a locker area for you to use.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimbo said:

So when you order 2 entrees , they now bring it out on the same plate or did you do that?

The server and I are buddies now… so he takes care of it all.  I just enjoy what he brings me!  I don’t really need to order any more, he just brings food out 😂.  He also knows I don’t need the sides … just the MEAT!

• Like 5

Day 3

Headliner Jamie Allan the Magician 

We has this pre show where a lady decided to sit at the Star Class Reserve Seat and when the genie asked her to move, she waved her card and said she is Diamond plus.  The genie couldn’t careless and told her she needs to find a seat without the star class badge on it.  I love a good pre show!

B0D9884D-FF5E-44AD-85A8-1E917BE0CAEF.jpeg

5069A925-FF6B-4967-9E40-0686E1B41C2A.jpeg

A490EFED-3798-428F-A40A-A0B661E8E258.jpeg

63E03180-CAAF-4ADA-94EE-7462A5A6AC46.jpeg

A6E914BD-7C46-4CA6-B9CA-8CF706725D28.jpeg

53A37287-A344-4662-8334-C5820751A8CB.jpeg

C817CE51-D768-4ADD-A683-1C4A92F7DCE7.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1