Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

30 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Good question on that one… I don’t remember when Your Time Dinning starts on Oasis, but I will find out for you on 5/1 😂 

YTD starts at 6:45 on this ship, so I always go around 7-7:45 depending on the show schedule.

YTD?  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, davekathy said:

Not fleetwide. Our March 2022 B2B Explorer cruise MTD start time is at 7:15 PM. 🤬 When we first booked the cruises (L&S December 2021) I signed up for MTD 6:00PM for both legs. Then we got an eMail saying the reservations had been cancelled and having the option to stay with MTD or change over to TD. We changed to TD at 6:00 PM, table for two, both legs. 

That is what we ended up doing on upcoming EX.  TD at 6 pm.  Very unusual for us to do TD and in fact first time in many years.  Though we will do BOGO at Giovanni's and Chops first two nights...Chefs table the last night on leg two.  

Hmmm...may have to do a 4 top one night on leg one (your leg two)?  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Your Time Dinning, My Time Dinning, Any Time Dinning I get so confused 😕 between the cruise lines now!

For me...the WJ is pretty much "any time you want to eat...anything you want to eat...and as little or much as you want to eat".  😄 😄 

And your pics sure prove that!  😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, island lady said:

LOL...not sure what that means...  😄   But they are being generous with the freebies on that cruise.  😉 

And yes, we are very excited about it.  🤗

Enjoy the rest of your cruise!  Many of us will be as bummed out as you when you leave!  😮 

Lucky you, the only freebie I have gotten so far is a bruised knee, hopefully won’t get any more freebies on my cruise.

Loving your report, have fun 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Maitaivegas said:

Lucky you, the only freebie I have gotten so far is a bruised knee, hopefully won’t get any more freebies on my cruise.

Ahh...don't feel alone.  About 5 years ago I managed to break my foot on the very first night of a 7 night cruise on Brilliance.  Pulling into Key West, Bucky offered to rent a car and go home.  I refused.  Where else can I spend the week having meals prepared and served to me,  no cleaning, no trips to the grocery store...etc.  

They gave me use of a wheel chair (was bad flooring that was spongy in the CL).   Bucky wheeled me around the ship and I used crutches in the cabin.  Took some getting used to ...but still enjoyed the rest of the cruise.  😉  And even got off the ship in a couple of ports.  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Maitaivegas said:

Wow! I am sorry to hear that.  I hope you feel better soon!  Thank you so much!

14 minutes ago, island lady said:

Ahh...don't feel alone.  About 5 years ago I managed to break my foot on the very first night of a 7 night cruise on Brilliance.  Pulling into Key West, Bucky offered to rent a car and go home.  I refused.  Where else can I spend the week having meals prepared and served to me,  no cleaning, no trips to the grocery store...etc.  

They gave me use of a wheel chair (was bad flooring that was spongy in the CL).   Bucky wheeled me around the ship and I used crutches in the cabin.  Took some getting used to ...but still enjoyed the rest of the cruise.  😉  And even got off the ship in a couple of ports.  

I like your way of thinking and reasoning!  Now that is a reasonable person 👍 

• Like 2

Day 6

The gifts just keeps on coming… this one came without a card so I don’t even know why I got this … neat wine bag… it came with a corkscrew too!  A bon voyage on the Symphony gift??  Does this count as my two bottles allotment 😂… 

68244CE1-377B-46B5-B77B-1096BA5C3117.jpeg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, island lady said:

For me...the WJ is pretty much "any time you want to eat...anything you want to eat...and as little or much as you want to eat".  😄 😄 

And your pics sure prove that!  😉 

agree and that is why I eat there more and more.   less noise, windows, and quicker if one has things planned for after dinner.   I think the MDR tries to be all things to everybody and can be a miss and disappointing too.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 6 Nassau

The fish is angry and ready to bite back!

62B9A2BC-37FB-4C32-83BD-D3C689BF9045.jpeg

which makes me scared to ride this.

I wish I could get the nerve up for my cruise on Wonder and Symphony in April.  I guess I can try again in the fall on Oasis.

• Like 1