Quick question on where to find the MDR reservation I made on App

gardenbunny

Really thought I had this Dine My Way figured out…..

After making a mistake and not making MDR reservations for a table same time every night BEFORE we did our NYE cruise on Enchanted, I learned my lesson.

So we are on Emerald Panama Canal March 13.  This time I booked way early!!

But I did not write it down - or if I did I cannot find it - 

So, where do I find it.  I have looked all over the App but seem to be unable to figure it out.

Thanks

When you open your app, just above the "Arrival Status" at the top of the screen, there is an icon with a clock and fork/knife and another of a calendar. Click on the Clock icon. Then click on "View or book individual daily reservations". You will then be able to see each day's reservation by clicking on that day on the top.

Thanks. Had no idea.

But oh dear - nothing there!  Now what?  
I have read of people having this problem pre cruise but reservations showed up on board.

I really do not like this…..

Any suggestions??  Worried  if I try again nothing will be available and we will be back to different table every night and poor service. 

14 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

Thanks. Had no idea.

But oh dear - nothing there!  Now what?  
I have read of people having this problem pre cruise but reservations showed up on board.

I really do not like this…..

Any suggestions??  Worried  if I try again nothing will be available and we will be back to different table every night and poor service. 

When I’ve lost or had my restaurant assignment changed I booked it again which worked for me.

Despite Princess saying we can chose the same table that didn’t happen until onboard when requesting it from a restaurant manager. Even then it wasn’t always at the same table nor with the same waitstaff despite having the same time & dining room every night. Some have been luckier to have a better experience but for many of us dining is more anytime than traditional. 😟 

Edited by Astro Flyer

Was able to rebook at same time.  Took a screen shot!  

I understand if we like that table and crew, we can request to DRM to keep it.

On our Enchanted trip we had to reserve something every night.  And being a party of 5 and needed private for special needs,  we got the leftover party of 8 tables that no one wanted.  So we were added to a wait staff that had regular tables with same people since beginning and service was less than usual Princess service.  

When we went to DR mid trip to speak with DR Assistant to try and find a table that would work, every one we asked about was “reserved since cruise began” comment.

Hoping for a better experience this time.

2 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

Hoping for a better experience this time.

Best of luck on your Emerald cruise.🤞

We’re on Discovery’s 3/27 inaugural cruise & the next one & wouldn’t be surprised if there are a few more issues. Either way looking forward to having a great cruise. 😃