Live Cruising Review Symphony of the Seas 3/12/2022 - 3/19/2022 Plenty of Pictures!!!

Day 6 Sea Day

I found someone authorities enough with the entertainment team to ask about hairspray and I was told that they don’t have enough staff / cast to do the show.  They are trying as fast as they can to cast the show!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

You are correct!  The skinny young dude came in second.  It actually hurts.  He went in all white but when he came out he was pink on the front!

There were a few that made some nice splashes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 6

The Royal Genie fetched chocolate chip cookies for the child on command … what are the chances he will eat his dinner?

139C0102-78A7-4528-BCFE-E97D9AB4D7D4.jpeg

Looks like maybe grandpa?  Grandparents are allowed to spoil their grandkids.  I think it’s the law. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

15 minutes ago, flukemaster said:

BB, don't you pay extra $$ each time in Izumi even with the UDP for lunch and dinner?

Izumi Sushi you get $35.00 credit with UDP.  The best thing to order is the prefixe.  $34.99 you get one small plate and two large plate and a dessert.  UDP will cover the prefixe.  $10.00 per person surcharge if you want Hibachi.  If you want Hibachi make your reservations ASAP.  It sold out around 1PM on embarkation day!

8 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Looks like maybe grandpa?  Grandparents are allowed to spoil their grandkids.  I think it’s the law. 🤔

It was definitely grandpa.  I don’t know… I think it’s important to have dinner then cookies / ice cream / brownies/ all the sugar on top Even on a cruise 😂.  They fetched chicken fingers and fries for dinner for him but he was not interested… I wonder why 😂 

Edited by BennyBrun
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Izumi Sushi you get $35.00 credit with UDP.  The best thing to order is the prefixe.  $34.99 you get one small plate and two large plate and a dessert.  UDP will cover the prefixe.  $10.00 per person surcharge if you want Hibachi.  If you want Hibachi make your reservations ASAP.  It sold out around 1PM on embarkation day!

Is that per day or per cruise?

Day 6 Flight

No show is complete without Star seating shenanigans… leave then banner alone please.  The seat will be occupied!  The lady won’t get up!  It took a few tries.  I thought they were going to call security!

CBC79A67-9487-414D-938A-594E08A7A268.jpeg

• Like 2