Port Everglades - questions about Uber pickup after cruise

MarKay525

First time Uber user:

where is the Uber pick-up point at Port Everglades - Terminal 25? (Used by Celebrity)

is Uber Black available in Ft. Lauderdale - I don't see it as a choice on the app?

what is the difference between Uber Premier and Uber Premium?

can just 2 people request an Uber Premier SUV?

We usually book a town car/livery service, but thought we would try Uber from the port to a Hollywood area hotel.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by MarKay525

We just got off the Celebrity in Fort Lauderdale.  Once you get your bags, you go left for Uber/Lyft or right for taxi's.  Both were close.  We took a taxi to the airport ($11/person).  There were plenty of taxi's lined up.  I was going to check Uber prices but my APP wasn't working for some reason.  Taxi was easy.

We used an Uber from Port Everglades to the Doubletree in Hollywood last time we cruised (2 years) and if I remember right the fare was $35. You can add a tip online afterwards if you choose. You can always do a dummy booking if you want to know the fare. 

• 2 weeks later...

We got off the Rotterdam at Port Everglades in November 2021 and got a Uber in short order and think we paid around $22 to go to the Amtrak Fort Lauderdale station. 

There are taxi's waiting so it is tempting to take one instead of waiting on Uber but I've been taken for a few "rides" by Fort Lauderdale taxis over the years so we waited on Uber and thought it was worth it.