Is it me, or is Norwegian's online checking complicated?

mafig

5 hours ago, bdl729 said:

Just tried to check-in for our 4/13 cruise out of Trieste.  When I got to the health and safety page, it states that in order to embark the ship we must be fully vaccinated and also consent to receiving a COVID Antigen test which will be administered and paid for by the cruise line.  I thought this process had changed as of 3/1/22 and that we needed to be tested prior to arriving at the port.  Anyone else notice that? 

TIA

3/1/22 change was for embarkation from American ports. Different , and often hard to figure, rules for the rest of the world.

All checked in. Had to repopulate phone numbers for every guest. Annoying.

Also, taking new picture from app on my phone for everyone worked best. None of the uploaded pics worked.

Question to more experienced people: Is there a way to print out boarding passes as separate pages per pass? Mine are all one after another. Also, my purchases are not showing up (water and arcade packages), only excursion reservations. is there a separate doc with all the purchases?

I found a picture of my husband that worked, but I had a terrible time trying to get a picture of myself. Your head has to be in the center of the picture and I couldn't find any that would slide into the circle. I found one with other people in it but it didn't crop them out. I was tempted to put in a picture of a monkey. Finally I took a selfie, but my arms aren't long enough and it wouldn't reduce the size of my head to fit the circle. But it uploaded, so that is what they are getting. Next will be the tests. Too many required, one for Bermuda, one for NCL and then another one for Bermuda after we leave Norfolk for Bermuda. This is crazy.

• Like 1