Premier Protein Shakes

3smithboys

Is it ok to bring premier protein shakes on board? I like to add this to my coffee instead of milk/creamer. I could pack either cartons or plastic bottles. What would be the limit? I am going on a b2b (Would they allow enough for both cruises?) Thanks!

Cartons and cans are acceptable.  Plastic bottles are not.  I would assume on a b2b you could take the equivalent of 2 cases of soda, so 24 cans/cartons.

Copied and pasted from the Carnival website:  

On embarkation day, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk), packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought on board and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less, per person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pcvtmom said:

Cartons and cans are acceptable.  Plastic bottles are not.  I would assume on a b2b you could take the equivalent of 2 cases of soda, so 24 cans/cartons.

Copied and pasted from the Carnival website:  

On embarkation day, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk), packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought on board and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less, per person.

Thanks so much!

• 1 year later...