Breakaway Teppanyaki Question

Redsky5292

Hello and Happy Cruising!

Quick question (I looked on the NLC website and did a quick search of the posts here but could not find the answer to my question), is there a child price for the specialty restaurants?  I know the kids can order off the of kids menu and it is no charge but my husband and I have the two night specialty dining package and we wanted to take the kids to the Teppanyaki restaurant on our cruise this July.  I did see the $49 charge for eating there, I was just wondering if they had a cheaper price for kids?  If not, no worries, we'll still go, just curious.

9 hours ago, jethrojam said:

How old is the kid?  My son hasn’t been charged for Teppanyaki yet at age 2,4, and 7. We going mid mid April at 9 yo I am assuming the same thing.  

They'll be 9, so we'll see.  Our daughter will probably only eat either the noodles or the fried rice, our son on the other hand can heat a full meal 🙂 

Our son was around 9 when he first went to Teppanyaki and he has always been charged.

He always eats a good amount though. I’d imagine with kids that whether they charge you or not is more dependant on how much they eat rather than their age.

I think it would depend on whether a 9 year old orders an entree or not. If you know your daughter won't eat much except the rice, you could say the two kids will share and order the entree your son wants. They make extra fried rice and veggies so that isn't an issue.