Question for Past Wonder of the Seas Cruisers

queenL

Were your boarding times enforced?  We have a later boarding time than I hoped.  I was wondering if they would allow us to check in if we arrived at the pier earlier or turn us away?  Also, how early were you able to book entertainment?

I have never seen anyone turned away at FLL.  And I've heard people mentioning that they are hours early.  Just line up and go with the flow.

I made reservations for the shows right after I got on board and I'm generally one of the first.  Got a paper copy from GS of the shows, circled the ones I wanted, and then used the app to reserve.  Posted the paper copy on my room wall with a magnet for viewing throughout the week.  Done in 10 minutes - tops. 

Was on the WoS last week and will be again next week.

Enjoy your cruise.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, DeputyDawg46 said:

I have never seen anyone turned away at FLL.  And I've heard people mentioning that they are hours early.  Just line up and go with the flow.

I made reservations for the shows right after I got on board and I'm generally one of the first.  Got a paper copy from GS of the shows, circled the ones I wanted, and then used the app to reserve.  Posted the paper copy on my room wall with a magnet for viewing throughout the week.  Done in 10 minutes - tops. 

Enjoy your cruise.

Can you ask GS to make the reservations for you or do they have to be made only on the App?

1 hour ago, queenL said:

Were your boarding times enforced?  We have a later boarding time than I hoped.  I was wondering if they would allow us to check in if we arrived at the pier earlier or turn us away?  Also, how early were you able to book entertainment?

There are signs for lines for specific boarding times, but the checkers did not look at the boarding times when we checked-in. (We showed up about an hour early). 

51 minutes ago, aloni said:

Can you ask GS to make the reservations for you or do they have to be made only on the App?

I would expect GS to help make the reservations, if needed, and I heard them tell someone there is also a phone number you can call.  Either from your room or one of the house phones around the ship.

16 hours ago, DeputyDawg46 said:

Enjoy your cruise.

We are on the 4/1 sailing.  So I guess we will be taking your place. 🙂