Do MSC provide tea & Coffee making facilities on Preziosa

sidekick180

3 hours ago, kernow said:

If it's sailing from Southampton probably. We've done Magnifica and Virtuosa from Southampton and both had kettles with a tea/coffee tray in the cabins.

Many thanks for that. Think I might be making the booking tomorrow. How did you find the service on the ships you cruised on? We have only been with P&O, so it will be a completely new experience for us.

Always found the service on MSC very good, not as 'in your face' as American lines but staff are friendly and helpful if you talk to them. The whole atmosphere is a bit different to P&O but go with an open mind and you should enjoy it.

1 hour ago, Preziosa said:

I have been on 7 Cruises with MSC Preziosa. I Think it means that Ilike the ship.

Our next trip with Preziosa is the 12. Th of May from Kiel to Norway for seeing the midnight Sun.

I can't wait to sail on her in Dec for the 1st time from Southampton and in YC. I don’t know what it is about this ship that tells me it's going to be one of my favourites. I think it's because she not too big and not too small and she just looks such a beautiful ship. Before that though 2 cruises booked on the Virtuosa 3rd and 4th time! next one in 40 days! 😎

Edited by Cruiseforever11