Specialty Dining Plus option!

Jim The Lizard

8 hours ago, Wulfwyn said:

Booked  both within  the last 2 months.  Last one was just 2 weeks  ago

In that case I would expect you to see this on the one just booked but probably not on the earlier one.

However, nothing is all that clear on this and I don't think that NCL have officially announced anything yet. I don't think that I have heard any reports of cruises booked a while ago getting the offer, but you don't seem to be alone in not seeing it on a recent booking.

@ceilidh1 is correct!

You can buy the Specialty Dining Plus offer from the VACATION SUMMARY page, not from the Explore & Plan page.

This is new, so if you don't see that in your vacation summary then your cruise wasn't a new booking. One cruise that we booked 2 years ago for this coming July doesn't have this option.

Our recent Joy cruise (we got off her yesterday) that we booked last month, had this offer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluesea777 said:

@ceilidh1 is correct!

You can buy the Specialty Dining Plus offer from the VACATION SUMMARY page, not from the Explore & Plan page.

This is new, so if you don't see that in your vacation summary then your cruise wasn't a new booking. One cruise that we booked 2 years ago for this coming July doesn't have this option.

Our recent Joy cruise (we got off her yesterday) that we booked last month, had this offer.

Correct!  That’s how I bought it.  Another person posted it here also.  Thank you for pointing me in the right direction.  It is for two Specialty Dining nights.  

• Thanks 1

On 3/22/2022 at 11:11 PM, ceilidh1 said:

If you go into your summary and expand the onboard packages, gifts, etc tab you can add to your cart from there. That worked for me when adding it from the main page didn;t!

You were correct!  Thx.  That worked!  

3 hours ago, Wulfwyn said:

Both of mine are new bookings .  Alaska  was booked in February  and Caribbean  was March.  Both booked as a group  rate.  Still not seeing  the upgrade  offer 

I believe the "key" to your situation is "Group Rate!"  (possibly written in small print, somewhere)