3rd person in cabin question

Jenzoe888

I am booking a cruise for my husband, my daughter and myself. If my daughter ends up cancelling before final payment what are my options? The special right now is that she is only $129 as the 3rd person. Do I just pay for her but she doesn't go? If I officially cancel her will we need to cancel whole booking and move to a two person cabin?

You could find someone to go in her place.  I had to do that once when my son couldn't go and my subbed in for him.  I'm pretty sure it was before final payment was due when we swapped them. Or, your daughter "just doesn't make it"....you don't all have to check in at the same time so it's not like it's a big deal if she's a no show.

Also, I always book with a PVP that way I don't have to worry....I figure they're the ones that should know.  Also, I hear horror stories of long wait times, etc when calling Carnival but I've never experienced that as we have her direct line and if she doesn't answer, she calls us right back.  Good luck with everything!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jenzoe888 said:

I am booking a cruise for my husband, my daughter and myself. If my daughter ends up cancelling before final payment what are my options? The special right now is that she is only $129 as the 3rd person. Do I just pay for her but she doesn't go? If I officially cancel her will we need to cancel whole booking and move to a two person cabin?

You run the risk of being moved if you cancel her.  Consider the $129 an upsell cost.

• Like 3