VeriFLY?

MarkWiltonM

2 hours ago, MarkWiltonM said:

This morning, my VeriFLY app worked with the 3-day test window. VeriFLY wouldn't let me upload the 3-day test result until 2 days before the cruise, but it retroactively accepted the 3-day result.

That's the point I was trying to make in my previous post too. I don't really know if mine worked entirely correctly because, while it allowed me to select the upload on Day 3, I was within the 2-day window when it finally was accepted. I was hoping to see it accepted yesterday but it didn't happen that way.

4 hours ago, Linguist208 said:

Glad it worked, but the "2-day window" is for having the test started, not for getting the result.

I was trying to verify that everything could be completed on Day 3 for those who have boosters. It allowed the upload but I don't know if their system is set up to approve that early. I was surprised that our electronic test results from Walgreens required manual verification. It didn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling...

55 minutes ago, KroozNut said:

Just to be clear, the VeriFLY app is NOT required for cruising, or any other travel. Some people may use it for their own convenience when traveling, but it is not a requirement.

We don't use it..

I suspect HAL is using it for THEIR convenience. Someone else (the pax) does the data entry for them. 

28 minutes ago, TiogaCruiser said:

I suspect HAL is using it for THEIR convenience. Someone else (the pax) does the data entry for them. 

Again, it is NOT a HAL requirement for anyone to have the app, or use it. As long as guests can show/prove that they meet HAL's requirements (however they choose to do that), they are fine.