San Juan Hop on Hop Of Bus-Royal Caribbean

Terpsfan1

Has anyone booked the Hop On Hop Off Bus in San Juan?  Since we do not disembark until 2:30, I am not sure we really have enough time to take advantage of this tour.  Would like to hear from someone who has done it. Thanks.

I didn't think this was something you had to book.  But we'll be there in June so I hope someone comes on with recent information.

I found this if you mean Old San Juan.  Old San Juan Trolley, Puerto Rico. Hours, Map, Stops, Tours (sanjuanpuertorico.com)

Edited by cltnccruisers

3 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

I didn't think this was something you had to book.  But we'll be there in June so I hope someone comes on with recent information.

I found this if you mean Old San Juan.  Old San Juan Trolley, Puerto Rico. Hours, Map, Stops, Tours (sanjuanpuertorico.com)

Thanks!  There is a Hop on Hop Off shore excursion but this looks just as good and it is free!  If most things close last 5:00 it really doesn't matter which one we take.  Might as well go for the free one.

5 minutes ago, Terpsfan1 said:

Thanks!  There is a Hop on Hop Off shore excursion but this looks just as good and it is free!  If most things close last 5:00 it really doesn't matter which one we take.  Might as well go for the free one.

We've been there before and the area is walkable but our knees have been bothering us so we'll use the Ho-Ho this time.