Pride drydock

adonisr

2 minutes ago, adonisr said:

Does anyone know if the Pride is due for a refresh anytime soon?  Thinking about doing the Hawaii cruise Labor Day '23 but wondering if she will refreshed by then.

She has just come out of a very long dry dock in Portland, Oregon.  She is currently moored in Honolulu awaiting Her Re-Start in early April.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, adonisr said:

Does anyone know if the Pride is due for a refresh anytime soon?  Thinking about doing the Hawaii cruise Labor Day '23 but wondering if she will refreshed by then.

She just spent 6 months at dry dock. No one knows exactly what they did. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, adonisr said:

You'd think if NCL made improvements they'd be hyping them.

19 minutes ago, adonisr said:

You'd think if NCL made improvements they'd be hyping them.

Norwegian has NOT SAID anything about what happened in drydock with The Spirit, The Pearl or Jewel over the last several months.

2 hours ago, adonisr said:

NCL does not have a ship named the Pride.  CCL does.  You might mean the Pride Of America though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, www3traveler said:

Norwegian has NOT SAID anything about what happened in drydock with The Spirit, The Pearl or Jewel over the last several months.

They made a huge deal when The Spirit was overhauled. The past few years they only seem to make a big deal if there are new venues. When I was getting ready for my original post-Covid Gem cruise (later postponed by NCL), I asked what she had done in her long drydock too. I eventually found out from a rep that is was new carpets and furniture. If it was new venues, I'm sure NCL would have made a huge deal about it.. When I finally sailed last summer she was in great shape, and in the end, that was enough for me...But if they want to swap out Brazilian for Mexican next time I would be even happier! The Jewel class could use a little upgrade IMO.

Edited by AKR2011

• 2 weeks later...