Walking in high heels

Sayyadina

Swing your hips, don't lock your knees!

I don't wear heels often either, so when I know I'm going to be wearing them, I practice, of course:p Put on some music and walk around. Strut, really. Make some over the top moves---really swing my hips. Pretend I'm a runway model. And if I don't fall down, well, I figure I'm ready for the real world:D

Swing your hips, don't lock your knees!

I don't wear heels often either, so when I know I'm going to be wearing them, I practice, of course:p Put on some music and walk around. Strut, really. Make some over the top moves---really swing my hips. Pretend I'm a runway model. And if I don't fall down, well, I figure I'm ready for the real world:D

I do the same thing, but I try to do it after I've had a few glasses of wine, just to be sure I'll be able to manage onboard. :D

#1 make sure you have cruise insurance if you are wearing high heels on a moving ship and dont wear them often :)

#2 I recommend getting the no slip sick ons for bottom of shoes becuase those waxed floors can be very slippery sometimes. Also, they have great no slip pads for inside shoes that are super at absorbing sweat so you dont slip around in shoe. Get both!

Practice at home, especially if you don't wear heels often!

I remember when I was a teenager and my mom FINALLY bought me my first pair of real high heels. (They were Candis, and all the girls my age had them.) She told me that I wasn't going to wobble around with my ankles and knees going every which way like some of the girls my age, and she told me that I couldn't wear them out of the house until I could walk smoothly and gracefully. I was motivated, so I'd come home from school every day and just walk around the house wearing those shoes.

I do the same thing, but I try to do it after I've had a few glasses of wine, just to be sure I'll be able to manage onboard. :D

LOL! That's when I do my best in heels. As a matter of fact, put me in a club with high heels and a few drinks and I can do moves I could never do sober.:D

Archived