Low Carb Options at Sabatini's

phoebe2m

We have a dinner planned with 6 people at Sabatini's but I eat low-carb. I've looked at several menus but not sure if they are current. Doesn't look like I will have much choice. Anybody have any advice? Thanks for your help! 

1 minute ago, 007colocruz said:

Sabatinis will have some options for you sea food, meats, salads, olives, meat, , cheeses.  You can speak to head waiter the day before dining to make requests. No breading.

crown Grill gives you many more choices

Thanks! We are going to Crown Grill too where I have many more choices. I thought about not going to Sabatini's and eating in the MDR but I will enjoy the company. And my husband is Italian so of course he loves pasta. I will just make do at Sabatini's. 

• Like 1

I thought this was an interesting question and, so. went to the Princess site and looked at the Sabatini's Tratorria menu.  As a previous poster stated there are a number of appetezers tha appear to be low-carb.  (Sadly for the OP, the "Appetizer of the House is not one of them.  Those Zonzelle are awesome, but. yes they are carbohydrate belly bombs.)  

My wife often skips the Pasta Plate and orders another appetizer.

If we look at the Secondi Piatti, I assume that anything that is "breaded" would not fit the bill.  Other entrees seem to be OK.  Yes, many of them have potato or polenta sides, but they could be prepared without those sides, or, as has also been suggested above, other vegetables could be substituted.

I would not be surprised if the Sabatini service staff heard this request every evening,  I have to believe that they will be eager to accommodate you.

Bon Voyage and Buon Appetito.

• Like 1

I think you will find plenty to choose from.  I'm sure the dishes that are served over pasta can be served in a dish without the pasta or over veggies instead.  I think you might have to skip dessert though!

• Like 1