Enchantment cabin 8015

Hello everyone,

Just curious- has anyone stayed in cabin 8015 on Enchantment of the Seas? It looks like it's a floor below the Windjammer, just wondering how that is for noise? Also, I have never had a room on the front of the ship, and we will be on an Alaskan sailing. Can you feel much movement? I don't typically get sea sick, but just thinking about my kids. Any advice is great!

Linda and I have been in the most forward stateroom on Grandeur twice. Loved the view off the balcony with nothing but the bridge to one side. We both were laughing like crazy one night in heavy seas, as we sometimes go weightless lying in bed as the bow would fall of a large swell. 
I gotta point out that we both are life long sailors very accustomed to motion at sea, but I’ll admit that in heavy weather, it did get a little tiring after a while in the cabin with all the vertical motion.

As to noise , up early and down late, the Windjammer was most likely quiet during these times. Didn’t spend a lot of time during the day in the cabin except for the balcony. 

Anyway, enjoy !      See you on the next tack !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, runningtide said:

Linda and I have been in the most forward stateroom on Grandeur twice. Loved the view off the balcony with nothing but the bridge to one side. We both were laughing like crazy one night in heavy seas, as we sometimes go weightless lying in bed as the bow would fall of a large swell. 
I gotta point out that we both are life long sailors very accustomed to motion at sea, but I’ll admit that in heavy weather, it did get a little tiring after a while in the cabin with all the vertical motion.

As to noise , up early and down late, the Windjammer was most likely quiet during these times. Didn’t spend a lot of time during the day in the cabin except for the balcony. 

Anyway, enjoy !      See you on the next tack !

8015 is an interior.  That can affect the sensation of motion.

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2022 at 9:35 PM, Sunseeker20 said:

Thanks for the advice! I'm not too bothered by motion, I just don't want my kids to fall out of their bunk beds 😄

When are you cruising? I've booked 8015 for my husband, myself, and our toddler who will celebrate her 2nd birthday on the ship in August. Wondering which one of us can give the other details first!

On 6/15/2022 at 7:34 PM, caseamundo said:

When are you cruising? I've booked 8015 for my husband, myself, and our toddler who will celebrate her 2nd birthday on the ship in August. Wondering which one of us can give the other details first!

Oh that's awesome! Looks like you will be first! We are sailing April 2023. I hope you post some photos!