Streaming on a TA Question

I'm from Canada and whenever I have gone to the USA (or any other place) Netflix would change to the local offerings of that country.   What happens on a TA when you're half way across (provided the internet service onboard works good enough  RC Voom)    Does it go to my normal location (Canada).  

7 hours ago, cantgetaname said:

I'm from Canada and whenever I have gone to the USA (or any other place) Netflix would change to the local offerings of that country.   What happens on a TA when you're half way across (provided the internet service onboard works good enough  RC Voom)    Does it go to my normal location (Canada).  

Probably the USA feed  as the IP address will be Celebrity’s 

11 hours ago, cantgetaname said:

Defaulting to Canada is highly unlikely.

The ship's IP address varies depending on where in the world the ship is operating, and which Earth Station is used by the satellite. Can't comment of RCI service providers, as we don't use them for cruising. However, best guess would be USA or Europe, on a TA.