Difference between Thermal Suite and Enclave?

flahagan

In looking at spa reservations, I see there's an option for the thermal suite and also an option for the Enclave.  The Enclave Pass is $3 more than the Thermal Suite pass.  What is the difference in these?

1 hour ago, flying boat said:

enclave is on the Royal class ships and has a hydrotherapy pool.  The thermal suite is on the older ships and just has saunas and heated beds but no pool.

Thanks - I'm going on Enchanted Princess, and when I look at spa packages it's showing both.

Princess web site is messed up , I tried to book Thermal suite for a 15 day cruise ..it only showed the Option for 7 days .When I clicked on add to cart  had the option of I had the Option of 2 Sea days to use the pass....I am sure they will sort it out.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moondoggie said:

So, if I am on Emerald, the deck plans show Lotus Spa Pool, accessible from the Spa; it appears to be on a deck below.  Can someone enlighten me please?

The Lotus Spa Pools are on the Grand Class ships (all but the Coral and Island) and are free and listed as "adults only." They can be accessed through the Lotus Spa or from the open deck above. The Grand Class ships also have the Thermal Suite, which is similar to the Enclave on the Royal Class ships but lacking the large indoor whirlpool. The Thermal Suite is free for full suite passengers and a charge for all others, while The Enclave has a charge for everyone wishing to use it.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Upper Bob said:

The Thermal Suite is free for full suite passengers

I am on the Grand in a few days in a full suite. Do they leave something in the room notifying us or do we just show up when we want to use it? Thanks for any info. 

3 minutes ago, HBCcruiser said:

I am on the Grand in a few days in a full suite. Do they leave something in the room notifying us or do we just show up when we want to use it? Thanks for any info. 

Just show up when you wish. they will have your info on their computer to verify your "included" entry. I stress included because it's definitely NOT free but included in the cost of your suite. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So we just got off the Sky Princess Monday after the 16 day TA......

This is our Enclave Experience....

• We purchased the 7 day pass pre-cruise (a 16 day pass was not available)
  • When we arrived at the spa on embarkation day, the spa ladies looked us up and placed what they said was a "one week" ticket on our medallion.  A tiny piece of paper taped to our medallion.
  • We used the Enclave daily.....and they never expelled us after 7 days or charged us for continuing to visit the Enclave after 7 days. 

My suggestion is to buy the 7 day pass pre-cruise and never look back.....

(Also, for those that have used Holland America's hydro suite, the Enclave is much smaller (even though ship is much bigger) and has less features)

• 4 weeks later...

We will be on the Diamond in November 2022. I can't find the thermal suite on the deck plans. Is it the Japanese bath? (Izumi). They offer it online. I am in a full suite. I read earler that these are free for full suite passengers. Enclave on larger ships (Majestic) was not free for full suite passenger. Please help with info.