eDocs link not working....

chrisdar1

Long story short, I have already accessed and printed out our eDocs after checking in.  I noticed that my wife's latitude number was missing on the eDoc, so after calling customer service, we ironed everything out.  Now when I try to re-access my eDocs to print out the correct cover page I am getting an error message? (See below.edocs.png.e747d3ce10e890346f6353123ff39930.png)

Can you only access the eDocs once before the trip?  I have everything I need (printed out luggage tags), but would like to have the correct version (with her updated latitudes number just in case...)

When is your cruise - somewhere I've seen that eDocs won't be available 72hrs prior to your cruise.

Otherwise, you probably need to call NCL if it's been awhile - it does seem like it often takes a day for eDocs to populate.

18 minutes ago, julig22 said:

When is your cruise - somewhere I've seen that eDocs won't be available 72hrs prior to your cruise.

Otherwise, you probably need to call NCL if it's been awhile - it does seem like it often takes a day for eDocs to populate.

Thanks, we sail on 4/10. (13 more days.)  It's been about 4 days now since I've been getting the error message (right after we updated/corrected my wife's latitudes number).

30 minutes ago, chrisdar1 said:

Long story short, I have already accessed and printed out our eDocs after checking in.  I noticed that my wife's latitude number was missing on the eDoc, so after calling customer service, we ironed everything out.  Now when I try to re-access my eDocs to print out the correct cover page I am getting an error message? (See below.)

Can you only access the eDocs once before the trip?  I have everything I need (printed out luggage tags), but would like to have the correct version (with her updated latitudes number just in case...)

Call general reservations. Ask for Technical Support. Only Tech Support has the privileges to fox broken records.