Any rumours of US Antigen Testing Ending?

Sistersinlaw

I think a lot is going to be dependant on the overall global situation as opposed to just the US.  I was researching the stops on an upcoming cruise and pretty much all of them had entry requirements based on testing prior to embarkation to enter their country via ship or air.  Some where negative tests 48 hours prior to boarding ship although we did not enter that specific country until 6 days later.  So until all ports of call globally have zero testing requirements I'd keep all your pre-cruise testing plans on the table and expect on having to do them. 

Edited by ALD18

34 minutes ago, Liverpoolfan181 said:

I feel like OP is referring to (rapid) testing to enter the US (via plane) one day prior to arrival. 

The requirement for face masks on public transportation in the US expires on April 18. Airline executives have asked the government to drop both masks and tests, but there is no indication that will happen. 

I am concerned that the Ruby Princess returned to San Francisco after a Panama Canal cruise with around 100 positive cases after relaxing protocols. If that is a harbinger of things to come, then I look for masking and testing to continue.