Oasis Ship Capacity and Drink/Internet Packages

ecec

Planning to book a last minute cruise for late April on an Oasis class ship. Does anyone know if RCCL is limiting capacity? What is the approximate crowd size lately?

Also, can someone send me the link or know the cost for drink and internet packages? Is there a discount for Captain’s Club (Emerald) or buying in advance of the sailing?

Thanks so much!

Keep checking packages daily but there won’t be a discount for Emerald . Keep in mind if you buy a package and price goes down before your cruise, you can cancel and repurchase for lower price.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ecec said:

Planning to book a last minute cruise for late April on an Oasis class ship. Does anyone know if RCCL is limiting capacity? What is the approximate crowd size lately?

Also, can someone send me the link or know the cost for drink and internet packages? Is there a discount for Captain’s Club (Emerald) or buying in advance of the sailing?

Thanks so much!

Assume that out the door price would be anywhere from 60-70.  To be conservative I would budget 500 for a week, but it will likely be between that and 400.  

• Like 1