Wonder Streaming

• 8 months later...
On 3/29/2022 at 5:55 PM, cruisetorelax44 said:

On Odyssey,  people who had surf and stream could connect their devices to the in-room tvs through Chromecast and stream Netflix,  Prime, etc. Does anyone know if the same is available on Wonder? Thanks!

Yes you can.  However, it's only in suites.  We had an OS and could do it.  Our son was in a JS and the option wasn't on his television.  However, not sure how well it works.  I was lucky to get more than 4-5 mgbs.  

IMG_1669.JPG

IMG_1670.JPG

15 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Folks in "regular" cabins have reported being able to stream - the issue with the TV in the JS is/was likely limited to that cabin.

It's not available in JS as the option like shown doesn't come up on the TV.  Our son is a techie and there wasn't an option on his JS TV like we had in the OS.  Our grandson was in an OV and he didn't have the option either.  It was also limited to using Chromecast.  

2 hours ago, ATSEAMYLIFE said:

It's not available in JS as the option like shown doesn't come up on the TV.  Our son is a techie and there wasn't an option on his JS TV like we had in the OS.  Our grandson was in an OV and he didn't have the option either.  It was also limited to using Chromecast.  

Something must have changed recently as I mentioned, folks in regular balcony cabins had that option a while ago. 

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

Something must have changed recently as I mentioned, folks in regular balcony cabins had that option a while ago. 

I looked for posts on Wonder streaming before I started a new topic and couldn't find anything other than the one from March.