Current Entertainment on Odyssey of the Seas?

What's interesting about this is that The Effectors only played once according to the app. Next week  it's not listed. Something called  Red is playing in Two 70. Someone on FB remarked that not all shows/events are on the app when you look at sailings other than yours. Also saying Showgirls was retooling and supposed to be up and running. But that's not on the app for next week. Movies, singers, headliners are shown though. So useful in not being entirely in the dark.

• Haha 1

This week is Tap Factory, the Book, and Effectors. There is a Red Nightclub party tonight. We had a juggler, a couple singers, and two comedians.  Had the usual 70s, Caribbean, and silent dance parties  Haven't seen anything about a tribute band.

Sailing on Odyssey soon.  Are the shows at set times in main theater and around ship?  In the past was 7 and 9. First time on a  RC ship larger than Voyager class. Want to reserve dining when we board around show times. 

Thanks. 

9 hours ago, cindyscruise said:

Looking at the app now for the current sailing and it does not show The Book, nor most of the times for the Effectors.  It does show Tap Factory.  So I guess the paper copy is necessary.  

I'm on the current sailing and my app shows seven show times for The Book and three for Effectors. 

• Thanks 2