VISA Service?

pmatawan

My 2024 cruise on the Riveria has an option to have needed Visas obtained. For my 72 day cruise, fees are $1035/pp.

Is it worth the price or can I do it myself? Should I do the easy ones and pay for some?

What do you recommend?

Are you close to the foreign consulates you will need Visa’s for? Let your fingers do some dancing on your keyboard and research the cost of applying for the multiple Visa’s and then You decide if it is TOO MUCH. You will still have to provide some photos and document/information so it will not be pain free whichever way you go. 
When we had to get a Visa for China in 2018, we just had to make a 100 mile round trip to the Consulate.  Then we had to drive back to pick the Visa up. Time, gas, hours in traffic and meals all cost. The companies that Oceania uses for this service do earn a reasonable commission so do what is most comfortable for you. 
Mauibabes

41 minutes ago, mauibabes said:

Are you close to the foreign consulates you will need Visa’s for? Let your fingers do some dancing on your keyboard and research the cost of applying for the multiple Visa’s and then You decide if it is TOO MUCH. You will still have to provide some photos and document/information so it will not be pain free whichever way you go. 
When we had to get a Visa for China in 2018, we just had to make a 100 mile round trip to the Consulate.  Then we had to drive back to pick the Visa up. Time, gas, hours in traffic and meals all cost. The companies that Oceania uses for this service do earn a reasonable commission so do what is most comfortable for you. 
Mauibabes

Bottom line depends on where you live and how much time you’re willing to invest to DIY.

Edited by Flatbush Flyer