EU plf

cathylk621

Hello, I have a question about the plf that is required prior to arriving in Italy. We are flying from Florida to Venice, then will embark on a cruise the next day. I filled out the form for the cruise, listing all the ports of call, but do I have to fill out an additional plf for the Delta flight over??

With two modes of travel to/in Italy are two forms required?

Thank you in advance as I could not find the answer on the forms' site.

+1 for advise from PaulMCO

When you completed the cruise EUdPLF you said arrival by Cruise ship.

Flying in before cruise would be your first arrival. Airline will probably not let you board without a dPLF for arrival by air.

It may not be necessary but would wise just in case.

https://app.euplf.eu/#/form

• Thanks 1

On our October trip to Italy (land tour within Italy, followed by Oceania cruise from Venice/Trieste) those of us who discussed this on the roll call concluded that we might need two: one for the flight over, and one for the cruise (or for the land tour + cruise in our case).  I have no idea if they were both required, but it seemed like the safest approach.  My memory is a bit fuzzy on this, but I feel as if the PLF for the flight over was the only travel document (other than vaccine record and negative test result) that the Delta agent asked for at check in (this was at MSP, but presumably the protocol is the same everywhere).  In fact, he was impressed by how organized we were, and made a comment about lots of people having to get out of line and prepare forms.  I can't recall if we were ever asked for PLF forms while inside Italy (such as before starting the land tour or before starting the cruise).

Tom & Judy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, cathylk621 said:

Thank you all for your responses. I have completed a form for the (Delta) flight and the cruise, hopefully all will go well next Tuesday when we fly out!!

Please let us know how this works out for you - it would be useful information for many of us. Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning. Returned from our cruise Saturday. I had printed out the two PLFs, one for the flight and one for the ship. I was never asked about the ship one, believe it was not needed. The flight one was needed as I checked in at my airport in Ft Myers.

• Thanks 4