Mariner - Library or Other Study Space Options?

I looked at the deck plans and see that Mariner has a library on Deck 5.  For any recent cruisers, does it still exist and is it open, regularly?  We have a college junior who will probably be taking an online class during our June cruise, and I’m hoping there will be somewhere she can study besides the inside cabin she will be sharing with her sister.  Or is there a way to arrange a quiet space for her somewhere on the ship?  We are new to RCCL, so any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

1 hour ago, MississippiMom said:

Or is there a way to arrange a quiet space for her somewhere on the ship?

You might ask guest service if they could sit in a conference room, but the library should work. Some of this may also depend on how long you need to do this.

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
On 4/1/2022 at 9:43 AM, MississippiMom said:

I looked at the deck plans and see that Mariner has a library on Deck 5.  For any recent cruisers, does it still exist and is it open, regularly?  We have a college junior who will probably be taking an online class during our June cruise, and I’m hoping there will be somewhere she can study besides the inside cabin she will be sharing with her sister.  Or is there a way to arrange a quiet space for her somewhere on the ship?  We are new to RCCL, so any guidance on this would be greatly appreciated.

What did your daughter end up doing?

• Like 1