questions about cruise for 2023

1 hour ago, neverbeenhere said:

I believe to be more accurate, they never tested positive to Covid. Or never received a Covid test. 

If COVID becomes endemic like the flu, we should treat it as such. That doesn’t take away the hardship of the first 2 years during COVID but we are at a different place now. The mandates can’t and  won’t stay forever.

On 4/1/2022 at 5:40 PM, fsufancc said:

The future is all speculative.  Break out the tea leaves, grab your Ouija board, find a pack of tarot cards and polish up the crystal ball.  Who knows what rules will be in place at that time?  Variants know no bounds. I get my annual flu shot, shingles and probably going forward an annual Covid booster.  Lost too many dear friends to Covid to not get shots (three) for myself and wife.  One friend was only 43, left a wife and 5 boys behind (cultural reasons), another buddy at 61 (political reasons) and nearly his wife.  We cancelled a 2020 cruise to Alaska with some of my grown kids due to Covid.  We are now planning on trying again in June 2023.  Between now and then I will probably get a second booster and by then maybe we can be on an annual schedule like the flu/shingles vaccine shots I get now. Honestly, the shingles shot was and is worse than any of my Covid vaccines and flu shot.  

You get a Shingles shot every year??