Live Cruising Review Edge 4/3/2022 - 4/10/2022. Plenty of pictures!

BennyBrun

Sounds like you had another adventure getting to the port!  Glad you made it, and so did your luggage. 😎

Your room looks nice and fairly spacious. I don’t think I’d be happy without my balcony, though. I spend a good amount of time on my balcony, and really enjoy being out there. I guess that’s why they have so many different room categories. Different people like different types of rooms, so there’s something for everybody. 😀

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, perfect match said:

Sounds like you had another adventure getting to the port!  Glad you made it, and so did your luggage. 😎

Your room looks nice and fairly spacious. I don’t think I’d be happy without my balcony, though. I spend a good amount of time on my balcony, and really enjoy being out there. I guess that’s why they have so many different room categories. Different people like different types of rooms, so there’s something for everybody. 😀

That was nerve wrecking especially we had such an early departure time… plus I was worried about the luggage… but once I got to the ship it was all good!

Exactly… everyone is different and likes different things, room in this case and I am very happy with just a window, it would be even better if it was a Central Park window 😂 … the view only… I truly am enjoying the Celebrity treatment!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Fingers crossed that they will be at San Juan.  Luckily we are there late so you have some time to go and retrieve the luggage.

I would expect the airline to deliver the luggage to the ship.

9 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

That was nerve wrecking especially we had such an early departure time…

Were you at the airport already for your 7 o’clock flight when you found out you were delayed until 9:30?

2 minutes ago, luvcruzing said:

Were you at the airport already for your 7 o’clock flight when you found out you were delayed until 9:30?

I found out around 3:30AM but the fine print says that you still have to check and be at the gate as the original scheduled time because in the event they move it back they will leave without you and that has happened before where they say delayed until 9PM and then changed back to on time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

What else is new???

So, what was your total bill?

It’s not an advertised deal…and I believe this is exclusive to the Edge only… first night ONLY $50.00 per person gratuity included everything and anything you want on the FOOD menu no limit and no take out!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

It’s not an advertised deal…and I believe this is exclusive to the Edge only… first night ONLY $50.00 per person gratuity included everything and anything you want on the FOOD menu no limit and no take out!

Talk about a deal with your name stamped all over it!  You ordered well over 100.00 worth of food.  Now that's value. 👍

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

Talk about a deal with your name stamped all over it!  You ordered well over 100.00 worth of food.  Now that's value. 👍

This definitely got my stamp of approval.  The oysters were amazing and it washed down beautifully with a glass of champagne !  The lobster tails were poached correctly!  Everything was fresh and delicious!   The desserts were interesting but very very very sugary!

1 minute ago, BennyBrun said:

This definitely got my stamp of approval.  The oysters were amazing and it washed down beautifully with a glass of champagne !  The lobster tails were poached correctly!  Everything was fresh and delicious!   The desserts were interesting but very very very sugary!

So you started with the tower, then had another dozen oysters, plus sushi and then 3 desserts?

16 minutes ago, SNJCruisers said:

So you started with the tower, then had another dozen oysters, plus sushi and then 3 desserts?

Started with the tower, had an extra dozen of oysters with an extra tail, then another dozen of oysters no tail this time, 2 rolls, 4 orders of sashimi/ sushi and 3 desserts 😆…. But to be fair oysters don’t count… it’s like water…. You drink it like a shot … except I had 36 shots 😝 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Started with the tower, had an extra dozen of oysters with an extra tail, then another dozen of oysters no tail this time, 2 rolls, 4 orders of sashimi/ sushi and 3 desserts 😆…. But to be fair oysters don’t count… it’s like water…. You drink it like a shot … except I had 36 shots 😝 

Benny, you never cease to amaze me! I’m gaining weight just reading about all you’re eating! Well, ok, maybe it was the big piece of our friend’s birthday 🎂 cake with ice cream I had tonight! 😱😋 I’ll spend the next couple of days working that off, but it was absolutely delicious!

• Like 1