Live Cruising Review Edge 4/3/2022 - 4/10/2022. Plenty of pictures!

BennyBrun

That’s interesting.  We’ve sailed Edge three times since the start back up and our waiters never batted an eye!  I wonder if this is something new…. All four share the same kitchen so it shouldn’t be a problem…. But I’m a low key type…

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

2 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

That’s interesting.  We’ve sailed Edge three times since the start back up and our waiters never batted an eye!  I wonder if this is something new…. All four share the same kitchen so it shouldn’t be a problem…. But I’m a low key type…

Thanks for taking the time to reply!

No worries!  I think as the capacity starts to build back up things that we are used to during the restart is going to change as they start to change but hey we just have to adapt to it.

8 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

No worries!  I think as the capacity starts to build back up things that we are used to during the restart is going to change as they start to change but hey we just have to adapt to it.

I hear what you are saying, but being able to order off any of the other menus was there from the beginning (pre covid) as people with Traditional Early or Late Seating assigned to one MDR for the whole cruise would be getting the short end of the stick if they could only order from one menu.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

I hear what you are saying, but being able to order off any of the other menus was there from the beginning (pre covid) as people with Traditional Early or Late Seating assigned to one MDR for the whole cruise would be getting the short end of the stick if they could only order from one menu.

I agree!

38 minutes ago, helen haywood said:

I sailed on the Edge's Inaugural Cruise and then again in 2019 both times in Late Seating in an assigned dining room and it was NEVER advertised nor relayed by any server that you could order the Specialty dishes from the other dining rooms.  

• Like 1

Day 5 Marigot Outdoor Food Court area

I tries to order stewed chicken but it took too long and the car was about to leave to I had to cancel the order and leave with just the chocolate and the almond croissant I provisioned!

7BF7A280-861A-42A9-99D2-DBB8AD5E4B10.jpeg

9BC881B3-67F6-4FAD-993C-5A6A2C73A314.jpeg

FE79B837-CC3D-444F-BCF0-E8650EBD0A28.jpeg

14F6ADF2-6083-4806-92BB-09A94D448566.jpeg

C6DEF098-4AF4-45E6-82FE-2CB22A00908F.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, kwokpot said:

I sailed on the Edge's Inaugural Cruise and then again in 2019 both times in Late Seating in an assigned dining room and it was NEVER advertised nor relayed by any server that you could order the Specialty dishes from the other dining rooms.  

Once again, Celebrity is consistently inconsistent.  We have had waiters on Edge as recently as last month wanting us to come back tell us they can get us any dish from any other MDR.  Not going to hijack this thread any longer on this subject.  

• Like 1