HAL Immigration Form

CJC

Has anyone been able to fill out their immigration form online on the HAL website. We are less than 60 days out (1 month 2 weeks) and still can't get past pop message to wait 60 days before sailing and they are working on the form.:(

Has anyone been able to fill out their immigration form online on the HAL website. We are less than 60 days out (1 month 2 weeks) and still can't get past pop message to wait 60 days before sailing and they are working on the form.:(
I would call them and make them aware of the situation :)

I filled ours out last Saturday, and went in just now to check, and can still edit if I needed to. I didn't try to complete it before last week, so I've no clue as to the date it was first available. We sail next weekend. I'm sure you'll be able to access the form in plenty of time. Enjoy!:)

If your cruise is AFTER April 14, you actually have to wait until March to fill the form out online.

It's been this way a long time. Don't know why they changed it. I'm anal about getting things done as soon as I can ... and have always filled the form out almost as soon as I got my booking number. No more. Still can't access the form for our 4/28 sailing.

Archived