We plan a wedding in Florida or at RCL

Hello

My name I Christian, from Sweden, Europe. 
My fiancé and I will get married in mars 2024. But we don’t know if we can have a wedding onboard or at a stop. Or if we get married the day before the ship leaves Miami. Maybe wedding in Miami/Hollywood/Ft Louderdale the same day?

We need input. About everything. I been on RCL five or six times. But never get married. And absolutely not in FL. 

Nassau, Haiti and Jamaica is were we will go. And Perfect day also. On Oasis of the seas.

Please give me some inputs. From beach wedding to ship wedding. Were I Miami? Or what port?

We will be cruising with children (10,11,16) and a few adults. Three cabins. 

Hello Christian, 

Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. 

I would say the first thing to do is decide whether you would like to get married on a Royal Caribbean ship during a sailing where everyone spends the entire cruise with you, or at the port before the ship sails, or somewhere in Miami or Fort Lauderdale on land and then take a cruise for honeymoon. If you definitely prefer Royal Caribbean for a cruise line, I would say check out their webpage, 'Royalcaribbean.com" Once you are there, at the very bottom of the page under the 'find a cruise' tab there is a link titled 'Royal Weddings' which will take you to all the different types of wedding services they offer. 

Another option you may want to think about, is finding a travel agent who specializes in wedding cruises. (We did that for our upcoming wedding cruise in May and it was definitely worth it).  Just do an internet search and when you see a few who look like a good fit for you, call to make an over the phone appointment, explain what you are hoping to do and see if one will be a good match to work with.  Especially being from another country, you want to make sure all the proper rules and regulations are taken care of. 

Only other thing i'd say is even though your date is about 2 years away, the sooner you start making inquiries the better. If people will be coming over with you they need lots of time to book flights, accomodations, a cabin if sailing with you, etc. 

Good Luck! 

Hope this helps

P.