Where Is My Flight Ease Flight Information?

jlnprt

A few weeks ago, I booked (and paid) for airfare for our upcoming summer cruise. I suspect I may be overlooking something obvious (wouldn't be the first time!), but I cannot find the flight information when I log into HAL and click on my cruise. Summary indicates airfare is paid. How do I access the flight information? I know that I have seen it before, but sure can't find it now! Many thanks!

If you booked your cruise through a TA, she/he should have emailed you the Flight Ease confirmation.  Otherwise, in your account, click on the Flights section and you should see your arrangements there.  You can also check with the airline for your reservations; if it's paid for, you should be able to access the information there.

• Like 1

You used to be able to find the flight information on the itinerary page under Manage My Bookings.  For some reason, HAL decided they didn't want to provide that information on the itinerary page even though it is part of your itinerary through HAL.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, dfish said:

You used to be able to find the flight information on the itinerary page under Manage My Bookings.  For some reason, HAL decided they didn't want to provide that information on the itinerary page even though it is part of your itinerary through HAL.  

Thanks! So I'm not COMPLETELY crazy! I thought I remembered that from previous cruises. I booked the cruise through a big box TA, then selected my flights later on the HAL website and paid for the flights through the TA. I found my confirmation and went on the airline website and discovered that I can't select seats yet anyway! Anyone know how far out one can select flights? 

2 minutes ago, jlnprt said:

Thanks! So I'm not COMPLETELY crazy! I thought I remembered that from previous cruises. I booked the cruise through a big box TA, then selected my flights later on the HAL website and paid for the flights through the TA. I found my confirmation and went on the airline website and discovered that I can't select seats yet anyway! Anyone know how far out one can select flights? 

It matters what airline. I am flying United to Amsterdam and was able to select seats immediately. 

1 hour ago, dfish said:

I'm able to see my flight info under Manage my Booking.

39 minutes ago, opa&oma said:

I'm able to see my flight info under Manage my Booking.

Where?   I can find it if I go into Flight Ease.   It used to be on the itinerary page so you didn't have to go searching for it.  It also contained hotel and transfer information if applicable.

1 hour ago, opa&oma said:

I'm flying American and unable to.

When I booked the flight on Flight Ease I was able to choose my seats at that time. I also entered my United Airlines frequent flyer number when booking. The reservation showed up in United account the moment after I made it. From there I was also able to change my seat which i had to do due to a change in aircraft.

16 hours ago, Laminator said:

When I booked the flight on Flight Ease I was able to choose my seats at that time. I also entered my United Airlines frequent flyer number when booking. The reservation showed up in United account the moment after I made it. From there I was also able to change my seat which i had to do due to a change in aircraft.

I believe this may differ with different airlines.

• Like 1

sign into your HAL account... click on 'My Bookings'... click on 'Manage My Cruise' on the cruise you have booked a Flight Ease flight  on.. click on 'Travel Planning'-- in the drop Down boxes that show up .. on the left click on 'Pre and Post Cruise Travel'.. check 'Flights'  .. click on the green BEGIN button .. click on 'Book and Manage Flights'.. and there it is..  your flight.. 

like I've said in other posts-- whoever designs the HAL web pages looks like a high school kid did it..

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mfanderso said:

I have always been able to pick my seats on AA.  However, I can't do it on AA site, I have to do it on Flight Ease.

5 hours ago, mfanderso said:

I have always been able to pick my seats on AA.  However, I can't do it on AA site, I have to do it on Flight Ease.

Things have changed.  Not only can't you do it on HAL FE site, the HAL reps can't even do it.

21 minutes ago, opa&oma said:

Things have changed.  Not only can't you do it on HAL FE site, the HAL reps can't even do it.

Yes, you can still do this on the HAL FE site.  I just went into my booking to see if it was still possible and it is.  Stakeout gave the steps in post 14 above.

4 minutes ago, mfanderso said:

Yes, you can still do this on the HAL FE site.  I just went into my booking to see if it was still possible and it is.  Stakeout gave the steps in post 14 above.

But not on American!!  We're flying next month and have been trying for weeks, on our own and with HAL reps.

Just now, opa&oma said:

But not on American!!  We're flying next month and have been trying for weeks, on our own and with HAL reps.

I don't know what to say.  As I previously said I am flying on AA (American).

1 minute ago, opa&oma said:

To Europe, business class?

Domestic, First Class. 

I know previously, I could go to the airline website and choose my seats but this changed and the only way I have been able to do it is through Flight Ease, by following the instructions given above.  

1 hour ago, Stakeout said:

sign into your HAL account... click on 'My Bookings'... click on 'Manage My Cruise' on the cruise you have booked a Flight Ease flight  on.. click on 'Travel Planning'-- in the drop Down boxes that show up .. on the left click on 'Pre and Post Cruise Travel'.. check 'Flights'  .. click on the green BEGIN button .. click on 'Book and Manage Flights'.. and there it is..  your flight.. 

like I've said in other posts-- whoever designs the HAL web pages looks like a high school kid did it..

Alas, I sure wish that worked! I get an error message. I've tried on multiple devices with multiple browsers. I'm beginning to wish a high school kid DID design the website ... they'd probably do a better job than the current experts! 🤪 Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try again tomorrow ... never know when things will change!!

1 hour ago, opa&oma said:

To Europe, business class?

Are you sure you are on an AA flight or a code share operated by British Airways? If that is the case you will not be able to select your seats. This is one of my options for my upcoming trip. As you can see it shows American Airlines but the flights are operated by British Airways. I am glad I am already booked as I paid half that price for business on United. British Airways as well as Lufthansa will not let you choose our seats when you book. Same with KLM. 

image.thumb.png.a986be1e9668235360252401f346cbc4.png

Edited by Laminator