Adding an Additional Booking to your Hubb app

Bluesgirl21

Last month I booked a trip on the Celebration for Oct 2023.  On my phone, I entered that booking number to the Carnival Hubb app (556 days, 21 hours, 27 mins to go!).  Last night I booked a cruise on Ecstasy for September of this year.  Since our Ecstasy cruise is coming up first, does anyone know how I can add that booking to the app?  I can't find an option to add another booking.  Any help would be appreciated, thank you!!

37 minutes ago, siestakeys04 said:

I have 2 separate cruises on the app. Once in click on manage booking once your original booking comes up scroll down then you will see manage another booking then add the new number 

I don't see manage booking anywhere on the app.  I only see that when I'm logged in from my laptop.  If I click on anything in the app, all I get is "redirecting to Carnival.com" and the option to cancel or continue.

3 hours ago, cruisemom2 said:

I don't see manage booking anywhere on the app.  I only see that when I'm logged in from my laptop.  If I click on anything in the app, all I get is "redirecting to Carnival.com" and the option to cancel or continue.

When you click manage booking use the drop down from your current cruise then scroll down and you will see manage another booking

9 hours ago, siestakeys04 said:

When you click manage booking use the drop down from your current cruise then scroll down and you will see manage another booking

i believe your on the website and they are on the Hub app 

• Thanks 1

On 4/7/2022 at 7:15 AM, kdr69 said:

i believe your on the website and they are on the Hub app 

I start out on the app then the app takes you to the manage your cruise on the website site. So I’m really following however carnival has it going. Either way I can book dining for everyone that traveling with me.

32 minutes ago, siestakeys04 said:

I start out on the app then the app takes you to the manage your cruise on the website site. So I’m really following however carnival has it going. Either way I can book dining for everyone that traveling with me.

I have the same issue.  I have signed out of the app, deleted the app, re-installed the app, and it still says "cruising soon on Carnival Conquest - March 16, 2019", which was the cruise I was supposed to take before pandemic shut everything down.  I even have completed 2 cruises since then - Jan and Feb of this year.  Lol!

5 hours ago, pe4all said:

I have the same issue.  I have signed out of the app, deleted the app, re-installed the app, and it still says "cruising soon on Carnival Conquest - March 16, 2019", which was the cruise I was supposed to take before pandemic shut everything down.  I even have completed 2 cruises since then - Jan and Feb of this year.  Lol!

I was just playing around with it because i couldn’t figure out if we all booked specialty dining how can we go together. Then it asked to manage other bookings. When I saw that it allowed me to select all or certain people on each booking.