Aug 30th Holy Land Cruise

I'm book on the Odyssey of Seas leaving 08/30/22.  I've been waiting for this trip for almost 2 years and quite anxious to book my tours. I logged on to see what tours are  available and I'm only given the option to select tours for Cyprus and Turkey.  I've tried calling RCCL to inquire if excursions to Israel, Greece & Crete would be added, but if you have tried lately you know it's almost impossible to speak to a C/S rep.  If anyone else has booked this cruise and you have any tour information you can provide, please let me know.  I just may have to change my booking if RCCL only plan to stop at 2 locales on a 12 night cruise.

Than You

2 hours ago, msjazzymiss said:

If anyone else has booked this cruise and you have any tour information you can provide, please let me know.  I just may have to change my booking if RCCL only plan to stop at 2 locales on a 12 night cruise.

The folks in the Roll Call thread may have some info, including private tours.

The lack of excursions in ports doesn't mean they are not going to those ports.

RCI has been slow in loading options into the planner - I know it's hard, but, be patient.

I'm sure royal excursion team is working out details with various tour companies in these countries.    

I understand your excitement and anxious to see what tours are available.  As Biker19 suggested checking the roll calls and may be able to get info for private tours while waiting.

Hang in there, should be an amazing cruise.

6 hours ago, msjazzymiss said:

I'm book on the Odyssey of Seas leaving 08/30/22.  I've been waiting for this trip for almost 2 years and quite anxious to book my tours. I logged on to see what tours are  available and I'm only given the option to select tours for Cyprus and Turkey.  I've tried calling RCCL to inquire if excursions to Israel, Greece & Crete would be added, but if you have tried lately you know it's almost impossible to speak to a C/S rep.  If anyone else has booked this cruise and you have any tour information you can provide, please let me know.  I just may have to change my booking if RCCL only plan to stop at 2 locales on a 12 night cruise.

Than You

Hi Msjazzymiss!  Our family is also sailing on this cruise. Just letting you know that there is a small roll call for Aug 30, and some people are booking independent tours. If you prefer to book the Royal Caribbean excursions however, I think you just need to be patient, I’m sure there will be many options to choose from (hopefully soon!). 

We are also booked on this cruise and are from the UK.

I also only have excursions on the planner from ephesus and limassol.

I have been told that the rest of the ports excursions will be loaded in soon , and to just keep checking.

We have reserved some tours as a backup with guided tours Israel for Haifa and Ashdod as a backup- they are highly recommended on TripAdvisor so maybe worth a look.

Really looking forward to this amazing itinerary!

Thanks for the responses.  I was actually able to get in touch with an agent in Crown & Anchor but he did have any knowledge on the shore excursions.  He did suggest that I email RCCL Shorex to further information.  Shorex’s replied that they will get back to me within 36 hours.  I will share any info I receive on this board as well as on the roll call board.