Shipboard Credits

lkear

If shore excursions, Silver Spirits beverage package, SPA appointments and prepaid gratuities have purchase before you sail what is there to use your Shipboard Credits on once on board?

If you have significant on board credit purchase the Silver Spirit Package once on board.  Do not pre pay gratuities.  Definifely schedule and pay for excursions beforehand or you may not get what you want once on board.  Spa treatments can be reserved before you depart but are not paid for until the day of the massage or facial.  Do cancel on board beforehand if you change your mind.  Other ways to use your on board credit would be in the shops - clothing, jewelry, scarves, books, gifts, globes, sundries.  Can also purchase a nice bottle of champagne or treat yourself to an aged armanac or single malt scotch in Torshaven.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, TayanaLorna said:

If you have significant on board credit purchase the Silver Spirit Package once on board.  Do not pre pay gratuities.  Definifely schedule and pay for excursions beforehand or you may not get what you want once on board.  Spa treatments can be reserved before you depart but are not paid for until the day of the massage or facial.  Do cancel on board beforehand if you change your mind.  Other ways to use your on board credit would be in the shops - clothing, jewelry, scarves, books, gifts, globes, sundries.  Can also purchase a nice bottle of champagne or treat yourself to an aged armanac or single malt scotch in Torshaven.

Thank you  -- I booked a couple of SPA days for my wife, I thought the pre charged, but looking they didn't so I will use money for that.