Discounts on Spirit 4/23/06 Cruise

Dem920

Looking for any discounts on NCL Spirit out of New York, April 23, 2006. It is spring break for our kids 15 & 12 and I'd like to surprise them but am looking for any type of discount to bring the price down. I know Entertainment Books used to have a coupon for NCL cruises. Does anyone know if they still do? Also RCCL has coupons they send out from time to time, but not sure if NCL does the same. Anyone have any good ideas to get discount on this sailing? We have to get two rooms because they have no quads left so any discount is a help.

Thanks.

DEM920

Dem920,

Not sure on discounts ever out of NYC when booking, your best bet is to book a room and hope for upgrade soon to cruise time IF any other cabins are open. Not likely during any vacation week. And, if you book 2 cabins with upgrade possibilities, it is possible they could be at different locations on the ship.

We are booked the same week as you want to go..we are traveling with 14 & 16 years olds and this is the first time we booked balcony for HD and I and boys are directly across hall. We have done a few cruises with the whole family (4) CRAMMED into one cabin and are comfortable with these new arrangements (it will take NOTHING for either one of the kids to screw up ONCE before sleeping arrangements are rearranged). If you are seriouse about booking this cruise, I would recommend guaranteed rooms for your family or connecting rooms. Hope to see you on our cruise!!

This may not help you for this cruise but in the future you may want to book early. We booked our June 2006 cruise in June 2005 and from that time to now the prices have gone up close to $700 for our 2 cabins. At one point they went down and we received the lowered price. My TA told us that you get much better deals by booking early then later, for the most part. You will also get a better selection for what you want. We then pay for our cruise on a monthly basis and by the time the cruise arrives it has been long paid off. This is just a suggestion. Good luck with this cruise, I hope you find what you are looking for!!

Archived