Passenger Locator Form Question

Hi,

We`re on Explorer 2 from Dubrovnik on 12th May 2022.  I have done my PLF`s for my wife and I for each destination where this is still a requirement. This is Malta and Italy as I write this. So, if I have filled everything in properly for us both I now have 2 forms for Malta, 2 for Messian(Italy) and 2 for Taranto(Italy). Each submitted form has been returned with QR codes and all seems ok. As far as I can see the forms were completed ok.

I still have a nagging thought that there could still be an issue when these forms are presented at the ports and the potential consequencies and disappointment when going ashore...or not ! The guide to filling the forms out is a bit ambiguous and leaves room for doubt in my head.

Has anyone had any issues when presenting PLF`s recently that I/we could learn from.

(I have read that Italy may no longer PLF`s after 30th April)

Thanks

Jim

Thanks Kalynan,

I think the lack of responses is telling. 

TUI could have been more helpful throughout, giving more concise advice even allowing for such a fluid, changing situation.

We shouldn't be left to ask eachother to find out what the right thing to do is.

Hopefully the rules become more uniform across different countries over the coming weeks.

Good morning RR.
The above table is for the Three seas adventure repositioning cruise that departs next Monday 25 and Tuesday 26.  We ain’t going to Croatia,😳( If we are they are keeping it quiet)😂😂

Kalynans post was referring to the Sail three seas itinerary.

I believe that details for this trip are on page’s 25,26,27,28 on the entry requirements table.

Keep well.😉

Edited by Brummijam