HAL CCP Insurance coverage for FCC

PSR

Well, I'm back with another question about FCC and insurance. My previous one was about 3rd party insurance, but now my question is about using the HAL CFAR insurance. I sent this question to HAL Reservations but have not had a response or even an acknowledgement that it was received. Anyway, I would like to find out if anyone that used HAL insurance with the fare partially paid with FCCs and had to cancel received a refund for the FCC portion of the fare, or just the cash portion. If a refund was given was it by way of return of the FCC (with it's original refund date) plus refund to a credit card for the cash portion, or was it a refund to a credit card of the full fare price (cash plus FCC value)?

I read through the terms and conditions for FCCs and this possibility was kind of vaguely explained (see attachment), but only implied that the FCC may be covered.

Thanks for any information from someone who may have experienced this situation.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 3.54.06 PM.png

14 hours ago, PSR said:

Well, I'm back with another question about FCC and insurance. My previous one was about 3rd party insurance, but now my question is about using the HAL CFAR insurance. I sent this question to HAL Reservations but have not had a response or even an acknowledgement that it was received. Anyway, I would like to find out if anyone that used HAL insurance with the fare partially paid with FCCs and had to cancel received a refund for the FCC portion of the fare, or just the cash portion. If a refund was given was it by way of return of the FCC (with it's original refund date) plus refund to a credit card for the cash portion, or was it a refund to a credit card of the full fare price (cash plus FCC value)?

I read through the terms and conditions for FCCs and this possibility was kind of vaguely explained (see attachment), but only implied that the FCC may be covered.

Thanks for any information from someone who may have experienced this situation.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 3.54.06 PM.png

Was the FCC a future cruise credit paid for by you while onboard or was it compensation given by HAL for an aborted cruise or other compensation?  Since we actually pay for a future cruise credit while on board, I would hope that you would get the cash back rather than just another FCC.

9 hours ago, Tampa Girl said:

Was the FCC a future cruise credit paid for by you while onboard or was it compensation given by HAL for an aborted cruise or other compensation?  Since we actually pay for a future cruise credit while on board, I would hope that you would get the cash back rather than just another FCC.

Thank you for your reply. The FCC was compensation for a cruise that was cancelled at the pier due to pre-boarding test failure by one of us.