Helpful tips for dream class

csoud68

Peeps..here are rwo things that i think are awesome and im looking forward to when we ceuise on the magic once again..

1. Have breakfast in ocean plaza. Its so quiet and they have all the basics. While everyone is in line you are just relaxing.

2. I like space when im getting ready so i let my wife have the bathroom and i use the spa locker room. It has huge showers, triple or quad sinks, hairdryer and towels.. u can use the lockers to store your things..

Foward elevators to spa...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, csoud68 said:

Peeps..here are rwo things that i think are awesome and im looking forward to when we ceuise on the magic once again..

1. Have breakfast in ocean plaza. Its so quiet and they have all the basics. While everyone is in line you are just relaxing.

2. I like space when im getting ready so i let my wife have the bathroom and i use the spa locker room. It has huge showers, triple or quad sinks, hairdryer and towels.. u can use the lockers to store your things..

Foward elevators to spa...

@csoud68 I see your in VA and going on Magic...guessing your leaving out of Norfolk?  We are doing the same in 49 days!  This will be our first dream class cruise, and also first with the tweens!  Can't wait to get back to sea!

On 4/16/2022 at 7:14 AM, csoud68 said:

Good advice.  I always forget about the Ocean Plaza breakfast.  Thank you for reminding me.

Edited by JerseyGirlJen
response was in the quote box

On 4/16/2022 at 9:32 AM, Laplayaperson said:

@csoud68 I see your in VA and going on Magic...guessing your leaving out of Norfolk?  We are doing the same in 49 days!  This will be our first dream class cruise, and also first with the tweens!  Can't wait to get back to sea!

Yes...going next may..any questions I'll help you..I know that ship as I've sailed her b4..

19 hours ago, csoud68 said:

Yes...going next may..any questions I'll help you..I know that ship as I've sailed her b4..

@csoud68 Thank you!  Yes I do have a question about the upper/lowers?  As stated we are brining our kids and ive seen posts these mattresses are terrible?  Is that true? 

4 minutes ago, Laplayaperson said:

@csoud68 Thank you!  Yes I do have a question about the upper/lowers?  As stated we are brining our kids and ive seen posts these mattresses are terrible?  Is that true? 

Never have stayed in that type of room but i have heard it isnt ideal. Connecting rooms are recommended..

Of course if your kids are small i dont think it matters..

You said you have kids..if you have a boy and a girl  I would recommend you and your boy using the spa showers for getting ready and letting the girls have the bathroom in the room..

Trust me, it gets tight.. On Saturday when you arrive on the ship I would go up to the spa and look around and find the spa bathroom and showers that anyone can use