Re-entering US after Vancouver cruise

Peteymil

1 hour ago, Dancing Shoes said:

That is not what I am reading.  According to the CDC, US Citizens flying back into our country must provide a negative covid test.   

You do need the ArriveCan app to enter Canada.  It actually was easy to use.  Passport info and pic of covid info.

And yes another test if flying to the US.  Easy to do atthr airport.

Canada rules changed twice in the last month. 

1 minute ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

You do need the ArriveCan app to enter Canada.  It actually was easy to use.  Passport info and pic of covid info.

Would love to do it at the airport but with a noon flight, I'm not sure but there would be enough time especially if there's any delay in disembarking in Vancouver.Would love to do it at the airport but with a noon flight, I'm not sure but there would be enough time especially if there's any delay in disembarking in Vancouver.

20 minutes ago, earlydiner said:

Victoria Clipper is a high speed people ferry between Seattle and Victoria's inner harbor.  Time is 2  3/4  hours one way. Fares are $115-$160 round trip.

After our cruise we are staying in Vancouver for 2 days then going to Victoria for another 2 days. Then take the VC to Seattle. Victoria is a nice getaway for us in the Seattle area.

19 hours ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

I did read about the ArriveCan to enter Canada.  Do you happen to know I can just show it without using the App. 

1 hour ago, Dancing Shoes said:

I did read about the ArriveCan to enter Canada.  Do you happen to know I can just show it without using the App. 

Plenty of info over on the Alaska port board.  Will need to use the app.  Download info 72 hours prior to embarking and save the receipt to show later if needed.