Checkin completed - very easy

soloadventurer

BTW just so I'm clear...does the midnight check in process open up 2 weeks out for absolutely everyone?

Or

are suite holders and platinum peeps able to checkin even earlier. I'm in a suite and have gotten mixed messages..I have heard those people get to check in 2 days earlier than the masses but I'm still not sure. 

I'd just like to know who I'm racing against at midnight..lol

Edited by csoud68
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, csoud68 said:

BTW just so I'm clear...does the midnight check in process open up 2 weeks out for absolutely everyone?

Or

are suite holders and platinum peeps able to checkin even earlier. I'm in a suite and have gotten mixed messages..I have heard those people get to check in 2 days earlier than the masses but I'm still not sure. 

Yes, as so often, Carnival makes the rules as clear as 6 feet of muddy water. :classic_laugh: 

As I understand it, ONLY platinum/diamond cruisers can check in 16 days before sailing date. Everyone else has a check in date 14 days prior to sailing. If I'm wrong I'm quite sure that I'll be corrected. lol

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

Yes, as so often, Carnival makes the rules as clear as 6 feet of muddy water. :classic_laugh: 

As I understand it, ONLY platinum/diamond cruisers can check in 16 days before sailing date. Everyone else has a check in date 14 days prior to sailing. If I'm wrong I'm quite sure that I'll be corrected. lol

There are recent posts stating that Suite guests also get that 48-hour advance time to request arrival times before us plebes in the Junn Horde get to book.  🙂  

Suite guests also get a special lounge at some, maybe all (?) embark ports.  

20 hours ago, Joe817 said:

It's ALWAYS 12 midnight Eastern Time. No exceptions. 

So, if my check-in date is December 31, and it is starts at Midnight Eastern time. If I live in the Central time zone, I can start check-in at 11 p.m. on December 30th? I've never had to do this before so I want to be clear.  Thanks!

5 minutes ago, RumpunchGirl said:

So, if my check-in date is December 31, and it is starts at Midnight Eastern time. If I live in the Central time zone, I can start check-in at 11 p.m. on December 30th? I've never had to do this before so I want to be clear.  Thanks!

Yes, of course. If you are in central time zone, you can check in at 11pm local time for you

21 hours ago, csoud68 said:

Or

If you go to Cruise Manager and look under Before you go, My to-do list it tells you when you can check in.

I see that I can check in 16 days before my cruise, but I can't find where I can input my other information such as passport, contact information, credit card etc,

I have looked, but no luck. On the to do list it only has pay off the cruise.

1 hour ago, Mr Happy Toes said:

I see that I can check in 16 days before my cruise, but I can't find where I can input my other information such as passport, contact information, credit card etc,

I have looked, but no luck. On the to do list it only has pay off the cruise.

The passport and credit card for onboard expenses are added during the check in process. I just checked in this morning for our May 7th cruise! 

• Like 1