Current C19 rules, and ports going to….

What is the general guidance and guidelines, as it’s a minefield for TUI Marella cruises?

On the actually ship do you not need masks now anywhere?

Flying from UK arriving in the country (Malta or Croatia)do you need tests?

At ports and countries you stop at, do you need tests as well? Do you have to pay for them? Book them first?

What happens when you come back aboard, are you tested again, who pays etc?

Any other comments/help on it all please?

TUI / Marella website is generally rubbish and information is all over the place, however this is a helpful spreadsheet which they update fairly regularly.....

https://www.tui.co.uk/holidays/where-can-i-go-on-holiday/wp-content/uploads/2022/04/Marella-Cruises-entry-requirements-for-our-holiday-destinations-140422.pdf

Also, the travel advice on the FCDO government website is a helpful source of information regarding overseas travel which you can find here ...........

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice

Hi all.

Can anyone confirm that filling in the Spanish passenger locater form for Tenerife is no longer a thing.?

I have just looked at the  Marella cruise entry table and there is no mention of it.

Ta.

6 hours ago, Brummijam said:

Hi all.

Can anyone confirm that filling in the Spanish passenger locater form for Tenerife is no longer a thing.?

I have just looked at the  Marella cruise entry table and there is no mention of it.

Ta.

Latest here Mr Brummjjam, But this is for Land based Holidays. 

Screenshot 2022-04-20 070148.jpg

Edited by Rebel Rouser
  • Thanks 1

Good morning RR.

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated.👍 We did a Spanish land holiday a few weeks ago and we had to fill the locator form for entry and  I haven’t seen anything regarding any changes. Just don’t want turn up missing any required docs.

Jeez they don’t make it easy do they?😂😂

Keep well.😉

cw-logo-25.png
Viking
Viking
Viking
Viking
Viking
UK travellers no longer need to complete a Spanish locator form

UK TRAVELLERS NO LONGER NEED TO COMPLETE A SPANISH LOCATOR FORM

4/7/22, 8:51 AM  By Canarian Weekly  National

The Spanish Government have updated travel requirements to enter the country, including the Canary Islands, and from now on UK travellers with valid proof of vaccination or a recovery certificate, via the NHS Covid Pass, no longer have to complete an online locator form when coming on holiday.

The UK versions are now accepted in the same way as the EU Covid Certificate for entry, so as long as you meet the following requirements, you are allowed into Spain for holidays:

Over 18s:
- Proof of full vaccination (after 14 days and within 270 days of second jab).

- Proof of booster jab (valid from the day booster was received).

- Recovery Certificate (11 days after test and within the last 6 months).

Aged 12-17 years old:
- Proof of vaccination (no expiry date and no booster necessary).

- Recovery Certificate (11 days after test and within the last 6 months).

- Negative test result (PCR with 72 hours).

Under 12 years old:
- Nothing is needed.

If you do not have the EU Digital Covid Certificate or equivalent, you must complete the SpTH Health Control Form, manually entering the details of your vaccination or recovery certificate, and include any under 12s on this form. Travellers from Ireland have the EU Covid Certificate so don't need to do one either.

• Thanks 2

Received an email from TUI yesterday.

Copied from said email.

Important - If you are joining a Marella Cruise from Tenerife or Gran Canaria:  

These lot are playing with my head now.🤦🏻‍♂️😤😂😂

Mrs BJ is going to the TUI shop today to try and sort it.

We got the same email - however I believe that its TUI not updating their emails.

Everthing on the Spanish Health form site leads me to believe you dont have to fill one out - even their validity checker for the COVID pass says its valid.

Edited by castlebello
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, castlebello said:

We got the same email - however I believe that its TUI not updating their emails.

Everthing on the Spanish Health form site leads me to believe you dont have to fill one out - even their validity checker for the COVID pass says its valid.

My wife went into theTUI shop today and they confirmed that the Spanish locater form isn’t required so it’s just the EU form for Malta.

Hopefully🤞🏻🤞🏻