Anyone been on IOTS lately? Grease? Escape Room?

We sail IOTS in 2 weeks and I’m curious if the full production of Grease has started back yet, or is it still just the concert? Also, have they opened up the escape room onboard? 

Thanks in advance and happy cruising!

We were on Indy in February, 22,  and yes, the Grease showing was available.  It was a pretty good show actually with a great cast.  I did not see that the Escape Room was open and didn't see any reference to it in the Cruise Compass.  Enjoy.

We just got Friday - we were so disappointed in the entertainment on this ship.  We love seeing the shows. 

No mention of Escape Room 

Grease was just a concert, it was OK, not great

No Comedian

The Headliner was a magician, he did a lot of card tricks, that you had to watch the monitor.

Welcome Aboard show, was just 2 male performers from Grease that sang older songs.

Other then the entertainment aspect, we loved the ship and crew.  The crew was the best!

We were on a B2B on Independence April 4-11. Both sailings had Grease in Concert. They were entertaining, singing songs from Grease with costumes. If you never saw  the original movie, you probably wouldn’t understand the storyline. It was good though. Make sure to see the Headliner Impressionist Jeff Tracta. He is amazing. Saw him for the first time in October on Symphony and was happy to see he was performing on our Indy sailing.

On 4/18/2022 at 12:06 AM, surfjock27 said:

We sail IOTS in 2 weeks and I’m curious if the full production of Grease has started back yet, or is it still just the concert? Also, have they opened up the escape room onboard? 

Thanks in advance and happy cruising!

I try to sail Indy as much as possible. Grease has been shown on all my sailing so far this year, but unfortunately I have not paid attention to the escape room. I am sad to hear it is just the concert version as of late. I have went each time to see Grease but will skip the concert.