Question on DIning Reservations

pcrum

Hi:

We are on the 13-night TA cruise on Getaway, Copenhagen to Port Canaveral, departing June 14.  I'm trying to make dining reservations via the website.  I know that I cannot make more than one reservation per specialty restaurant in advance, but I'm also having trouble booking the free, main dining rooms.  I made a total of 4 dinner reservations (one in La Bistro, one in Cagney's, one in Tropicana, and one in Taste) and received an e-mail confirmation listing these 4 reservations, but when I try to book other reservations, at either a new specialty restaurant that charges a fee or at one of the free main dining rooms, my reservation never goes into the cart?  Is this just a website quirk?

Thank you.

56 minutes ago, pcrum said:

Hi:

We are on the 13-night TA cruise on Getaway, Copenhagen to Port Canaveral, departing June 14.  I'm trying to make dining reservations via the website.  I know that I cannot make more than one reservation per specialty restaurant in advance, but I'm also having trouble booking the free, main dining rooms.  I made a total of 4 dinner reservations (one in La Bistro, one in Cagney's, one in Tropicana, and one in Taste) and received an e-mail confirmation listing these 4 reservations, but when I try to book other reservations, at either a new specialty restaurant that charges a fee or at one of the free main dining rooms, my reservation never goes into the cart?  Is this just a website quirk?

Thank you.

Only a certain percentage of Restaurant resevations can be made prior to your cruise.  You probably will have to make the rest of reservations once you board.

If the other passenger has an online account, log into their account and book the nights you want. Had the same problem and was told I needed to do that next time. They went ahead and booked the nights I wanted while on chat. You’re only allowed to book a certain amount on each account. 

Thanks for all of the replies.  I called, was on hold about 20 minutes, then the person wanted to transfer me to my PCP.  I don't really have a relationship with my PCP; he was the one who answered the phone when I called to book.  The PCP we used pre-COVID has left the company.  I have not been super impressed with the person we were assigned, but I was told that if his voice mail picked up, that they would send me to one of his colleagues to complete my reservations.  That is exactly what happened.  All in all, it took about 30 minutes.  I wish they would just fix the website!