All Included Classic Drink Package -Mediterranean -19 year old

32cute2me

Right, so I should assume they will be giving her the Classic alcohol package?  I read elsewhere that Celebrity doesn't give alcohol packages to those under 21 but it's possible the writer was not thinking of cruises outside of North America.  

We have a responsible 19 year old.  We just want to know what to expect.  

31 minutes ago, 32cute2me said:

Right, so I should assume they will be giving her the Classic alcohol package?  I read elsewhere that Celebrity doesn't give alcohol packages to those under 21 but it's possible the writer was not thinking of cruises outside of North America.  

Did you read this on the Celebrity website? Their FAQ's say clearly that the drinking age is 18 outside of North America.  I don't see anything saying they don't sell them alcohol packages

https://www.celebritycruises.com/faqs/before-you-board

No, didn't see anything on the Celebrity website specifically regarding the drink packages for under 21 so when I read the cruise critic post on another thread stating they didn't give alcohol packages to under 21,  it made me question it.  Maybe eventually someone with first-hand knowledge can answer the question. Thank you.

Edited by 32cute2me

From the Always Included T&C's....

The minimum drinking age for purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages on Celebrity Cruises ships sailing from North America and Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing, and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable laws. Where the eligible guest in a stateroom is less than the applicable minimum age on the initial sailing date, a Classic Non-alcoholic beverage package will be provided to this guest instead.

34 minutes ago, Jeremiah1212 said:

From the Always Included T&C's....

The minimum drinking age for purchasing or consuming alcoholic beverages on Celebrity Cruises ships sailing from North America and Canada is 21 years at the time of sailing, and elsewhere is 18 years to comply with applicable laws. Where the eligible guest in a stateroom is less than the applicable minimum age on the initial sailing date, a Classic Non-alcoholic beverage package will be provided to this guest instead.

Thank you!  That answers my question!

On 4/19/2022 at 5:00 PM, 32cute2me said:

My daughter was 18 and had a classic package. No problems.

• Like 1